Today Darlene and I got into a discussion one of my favorite songs lyrics, Just Dance, by Lady GaGa. Do you all know the part about the pocko? Well she kept singing "Malesto in your pocko." WTF? I would hope nobody would put Malesto in your pocko in song lyrics. I told her that I didn't think that the lyrics went exactly like that and she told me to look them up. So I pulled up the lyrics on some website and just began reading the lyrics out loud like you would read a book out loud. I get to the chorus and read aloud "Da Da Doo Doo". We both burst into hysterical laughter, all because it said "Doo Doo".
Our boss happens to be a little nosey on whatever we are giggling about, as he calls it. So here he comes down the hall to see what the commotion is about. We are both wheezing and cackling we are laughing so hard. Darlene's head is on her desk and I am crying I am laughing so hard. He of course wants us to share what is so hilarious that has us both in hysterics.
So then I quickly give him a brief of who Lady GaGa is and the song and us having a discrepancy over some of the lyrics and then I got to reading the lyrics and they said "Doo Doo". Sitting Bull gives a little chuckle but I think it was mostly a pity laugh. Or "your both plain stupid" laugh. He slowly turns around and heads back down the hall. Well of course we both go back into hysterics because of his reaction. He ALWAYS walks in on the wrong moments of our conversations! Damn It!
And for the curious out there, the lyrics actually reads "Spend the last Dough, In your Pocko" not "Malesto in your Pocko".
Chorus to Just Dance:
Just dance, gonna be okay, da da doo-doo-mmm
Just dance, spin that record babe, da da doo-doo-mmm
Just dance, gonna be okay, d-d-d-dance
Dance, dance, just, j-j-just dance
Thanks for clearing up the lyrics, I was too lazy to look them up for myself. I kind of just mumbled over that part of the song, but now I can sing it loud and proud
ReplyDeleteY'all are some silly bitches! I mean that in the nicest way possible!
ReplyDelete